Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy NaNoWriMo!!

. . . and Happy All Saints' Day to those of you who celebrate the day!

Good luck to all of you who began writing today! I am excited about what I hope to accomplish this year during National Novel Writers Month! Visit http://www.nanowrimo.org for more information! You can keep track of how I'm dealing with it here at the Jar.

It's a good day and the weather is warm. Over 80 degrees . . . unseasonably cool for this time of year, but pleasant if you don't allow the global warming doomsdayers to get to you. While I think we may not have taken as good of care of the planet as we should have, I hardly think we have the ability to bring about her demise. How arrogant we are. If global warming is the catastrophe brought about by man as we are being told, then why aren't the ice plates still here and where is the wooly mammoth? What fresh hell did the ancient humans bring about with their little tools, their spears and their cave paintings? And if it bothers you to date the earth so, then blame Eve (or the weakness of Adam).

If we can kill her then the design is flawed. I do not believe the design is flawed.