Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! It was a wonderful evening on which to end a rather odd week. Life is funny. I saw the movie "Eagle Eye" this evening and it freaked me out . . . in a whole "video killed the radio star" kind of way. I wonder how how realistic it was?! Best place to hide is in the wide open, baby!

Even now we're warned of terrorism on Twitter. "Twerrorism" (ok. . . I'm tired)

Halloween's my favorite holiday and I'll be sad to put away my scary things until next year. Will handle the blog situation as well as YaHoo tomorrow. Will begin review of "Returning to My Mother's House" by Gail Straub. Working on article for http://www.bellaonline.com/site/womensissues on the dead women of Juarez. Our country should be ashamed of the way we continue to fail Mexico. Beautiful country. Beautiful people. Hundreds of dead women and girls.

I am ready for election to take place so that we can all get on with our lives . . . it's scaring the hell out of some of my students. No matter which way it goes, we've got strange days ahead.

oh . . . candy's unattended on the kitchen counter, gotta go! ciao!